The Obscura Apprenticeship Program
The aim of this Apprenticeship is to attract new entrants into the photo business, through a structured and employer-led framework. The main objectives of this Apprenticeship are:
- to provide a non-traditional route into the industry;
- to provide an entry route for under-represented groups;
- to allow our company to supplement our organizations with new expertise, techniques and technologies;
- to provide the photography sector with a stream of motivated recruits equipped with the technical, creative and business skills required for the future;
- to offer sufficient flexibility within the framework to ensure that it can be used to support entry into a wide variety of roles within the industry.
The apprentice program is very limited and an application is required to be submitted in its entirety in order to be considered. If you’d like to learn more, please fill out the form and our team will get back to you.