- We go beyond just the “image”
- Our philosophy is built around being "visual content providers”
- We work to understand your business and the marketplace
So today, as we dive deeper into the “why” of FoodPhotoStudio.com, we thought it would be a great time to spell out the many differentiators relative to the “typical food photography vendor”. The reasons for our company philosophy being focused on a more holistic approach to you marketing are two-fold; it allows us to better understand the full landscape of your business, and it also provides you with a more cohesive approach to marketing that generates results.
As you can see from the graphic above, visual content is critical to the success of your marketing... so let’s dive in and discuss “why" is this type of marketing so important? A quick look at some very telling statistics shows the way:
- 93% of communication is visual
- Visuals are processed 600,000 times faster than text
- While people only retain 10% of what they hear and 20% of what they read, they retain 80% of what they see
- Content with visuals receives 94% more total views and is 40 times more likely to be shared on social networks
- To put it simply, human beings are visual beings, and visual information is much more sticky than any other type of content.
So whether it is product photography for your website, complete design and production of your packaging, or the creation of viral components that drive social interaction, FoodPhotoStudio.com and out team of professionals will deliver results that will propel your products to new heights, and also drive your bottom line.
Our studio and corporate office are located in Schaumburg in the Remington Tech Center. This provides an optimal spot for our group of companies, as we have FoodPhotoStudio.com, CurtisNewbornPhotographic.com, and ObscuraCompanies.com, all located under one roof. Our brands in total provide a complete, turnkey solution for visual imagery and marketing execution.
So as I close this post, all I can say is that if you’re thinking about food visuals, we need to talk… and check our blog each month for more about “why” FooodPhotoStudio.com is THE place in Chicagoland for highly creative, cost effective visual marketing!